We are passionate about education and philanthropy. Students cannot learn if they aren't healthy or suffer from hunger. Paying it forward is part of our daily mantra and partnering with these organizations will help us achieve our goals of making a difference.
- Today, 1 child dies every 20 seconds from a water related disease.
- 443 million school days are lost each year due to water-related illnesses.
- Surveys from 45 developing countries show that women and children bear the primary responsibility for water collection in the vast majority of households (76%). This is time not spent working at an income-generating job, caring for family members, or attending school.
How will you pay it forward today?
- Each year, 6 million children die from hunger related causes.
- Throughout the world, an estimated 1.4 billion people live on less than $1.25 a day.
- One out of every 7 people in the U.S. has trouble putting food on the table. Unfortunately, children suffer the most.